The term ‘Geoties Australia’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4236 Sunraysia Highway, Lexton 3352. ABN: 133 771 82 761. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Firstly, a massive thank you for supporting Geoties! By purchasing Geoties, you are supporting a small start-up, Australian, grass roots family business. If you have any queries about the Geoties, please contact us via our website or email. We value every single customer, big or small and we take pride in looking out for our fellow growers.
Geoties Australia will not refund for change of mind, however, if the product is faulty or damaged at all, contact us via email and we will ensure the problem is rectified where possible, to the best of our ability. Due to the handmade nature of Geoties, some variation may occur between ties. As we grow our business and gain better equipment, the look and consistency will improve. However, for now our focus is on producing quality, functional products that are that are highly effective at their job. Function=Form! We appreciate your support as we grow and we look forward to giving back to those who supported us from the beginning, sign up and stay tuned!!
At Geoties Australia, we always strive for the utmost quality and inspect each piece as thoroughly as possible. Geoties utilize a strong, sharp metal hook to pierce the fabric pot, braided stainless-steel wire to secure the plant and a soft wire end to gently hold the branch in place. Parts may contain sharp edges, frayed wire parts or metal shavings that can cut or puncture skin or eyes or cause injury. When used properly, the Geoties will not excessively damage fabric pots or injure the user. However, always use caution when using Geoties to ensure you do not injure yourself, others, property, pots, or plants by misusing, being careless with or overworking the product. Geoties Australia accepts no responsibility for any personal injury or damage to property or plants that may occur from the use of Geoties, whether used properly or improperly. Use at your own risk.
For any questions regarding this statement, or for any questions regarding the use of your Geoties, contact us via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org